Please download the camera setup guidelines to know beforehand where you will need to set up your camera for your TRE® practices during the training sessions.
Ensure you have enough space to place the camera within the distance that we can see your full body on the yoga mat during the practice of TRE®
WHAT TO PREPARE
- A yoga mat.
- A device with a camera (preferably big screen if possible as you need to be able to follow the given presentation online).
- Wireless headphones might be helpful to use during the TRE® Practise if the sound /microphone on your device isn’t picking well up if you are far from the device during the practise (this is mandatory if you are in a group class).
- Reliable Internet access.
- Pillows, cushions, blankets if needed whilst practising TRE®.
- Ask someone you trust to be in the same house/apartment with you or right next door during the session and give their name and contact phone number on the consent form in case we need to have them assist you there in person.
- It is important for our Training Team to be able to see you clearly, so please prepare for the room to have good lighting.
- Dress code
- Please wear loose/stretchy light coloured pants during each session as you might be doing the TRE® exercises including being in the butterfly position. (unfortunately we can not see you properly if dark coloured clothing).
We will be using a program called Zoom for the session/group. If you have not used Zoom for a meeting before there are several guidelines to watch online. Please make sure you download the client app from zoom, only authenticated users can join, and only through the application.